- 2 cups fresh or frozen Asparagus
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 tbs tahini
- 2 cups filtered water or sodium free chicken stock
- 2 tbs NutraSea Omega 3 oil *Lemon flavour
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tbs fresh mint leaves
- Salt for seasoning
- If you are using frozen asparagus, leave them out of the freezer for an hour to thaw.
- Peel and chop the avocado and the cucumber.
- Wash and chop the mint leaves.
- Add everything in the blender and process until smooth.
- Season with salt.
- Cool for an hour before serving.