- 500ml liquid egg whites
- 1-cup quick oats
- 1-2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Sea salt
- Banana, Caramel, or coconut flavoured stevia
- 2 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- Combine all ingredients in an airtight container. Excluding the blueberries. Place the lid on the container, shake and let sit in fridge for 1-6 hours to soften the oats.
- Pre heat a nonstick pan on med heat.
- Pour batter into pan and add the blueberries before flipping.
- Cook until stiff enough to flip. After you flip the pancake, place glass lid on pan and remove from heat let set for 3-5 min in the fridge.
- Cut into pie slices and divide into desired portion size.
For a smoother crepe constancy blend all ingredients and add 1 Tbsp. Nut butter and blueberries before cooking.