Once upon a time all I ever ate were my blueberry pancakes , till one day I got my wisdom tooth removed and was told I wasn’t to have any oats, grains, nuts or seeds or extreme hot food/ beverages that would irritate my healing gums. And so these delicious Sweet Potato Cold Cakes were born!
- 500 ml Liquid egg whites
- ½ cup Beta-Pro Sweet Potato Flour (Raw)
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2-3 Tbs. Cinnamon
- 2 tsp. Banana Cream Fitlicious Flavour Blaster (Flavoured Stevia)
- Dash of Pink Himalayan Salt
- Put all ingredients into an airtight container and shake till full mixed
- Let batter thicken in fridge overnight. (6-8 hours)
- Preheat large coconut oil sprayed pan on med heat. Pour batter into pan and cook until pancake is able to flip.
- Flip your hot cake with one smooth move, remove from heat and cover pan with lid.
- Place coved pan in fridge and let fully cool. 6. Cut large cake into pie shape wedges with spatula and serve. Or store in fridge in an airtight container for 2-3 days.
Makes 3-4 servings